WHAT TO EXPECT
1. All sessions are one on one with a Physical Therapist. Please arrive 5 mins early for your scheduled sessions.
We strive to be on time for your appointments.
If you are late for your session, we will work with whatever
time you have left on your scheduled appointment.
2. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. You will be fully clothed during the session
but may be asked to disrobe treatment areas.
We respect and ensure your preferences and drapes/cover-ups are
provided for modesty and comfort.
3. Please inform us of Medications, Medical Histories and Allergies that may impact your treatment.
4. We do not share your information with anyone without expressed written permission.
We may share information with referring partners with your consent.
We keep your information confidential.
5. We are currently not accepting insurance payments and all payments are due on the day of service.
We do accept health savings accounts and provide receipts that can be submitted to insurance.
Some insurance may deem our treatments as maintenance therapy and may not be reimbursable.
Please check with your insurance plan.
Your initial session
60 mins in duration for $150.00
Follow up sessions:
60 mins $150.00
90 mins $225.00
Due to Covid-19 and additional sanitizing procedures, there is limited schedule availability.
Additional time can be requested for $2.25/minute.
Please cancel within 24 hours to avoid
$50.00 cancellation fee.
Full amount is charged for same day cancellation or no show.
packages and other services
align Now PT @ Home
Sometimes you just cant get to our location, so we come to you! Experience the luxury of getting treatments at home.
Limited service area. $180 for a
60 minute session.
5 PT sessions
Multi session packages are not available at this time.
Embodied Somatic Journey
Experience a multi-modality 75 min session with Jean Church, Somatic Psychologist AND Jeanne Sajonas, PT.
Jean will facilitate the soma conversation with you using crystals, sound bowls, and a guided meditation.
Jeanne will perform Sajonas Method of fascia restoration to loosen up restrictions and adhesions.